Saturday, September 5, 2009

Challenge #31: A Brand New Day!

A Brand New Day!

Use these words as inspiration for a series of photos (3-5 pictures)
The sky/sun should not be the main focus of your photos
B/w or color
Editing is not allowed; however, you may crop your pictures as you see fit.

At first I didn't know what I wanted to do for this challenge. I WANTED to do a sunrise because I had a sunrise date planned with my boyfriend, but that was against the rules. Last night, I went to bed with my camera so that when I woke up, I could capture the brand new day. You can tell how excited I am for the new day to begin!








2 comments:

  1. great storyline!
    I love how your kitty is staring at you- waiting to be fed or pet or something.
    the last one is funny- for some reason I don't think that you're acting at all for it ;) looks too natural.
    ~em

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha, Erica you are too funny! My only complaint is that the first and third images are so crisp while the middle one isn't. It sort of makes the cat picture stand out, and seem out of place ascetically. I'm sure it was not an easy picture to capture as it was. I really love that you decided to create a story with you images! The last one really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete