Thursday, September 24, 2009

Challenge #33 Imperfection

I realize that I am SUPER late on this challenge, but I didn't want to get out of the habit of doing challenges now that school has started again.

So here is the challenge:


The Rules:

1. Tweaking is allowed for this one.
2. Feel free to submit 1-3 photos of your interpretation of the challenge.
3. Photos due Sat. September 19 (as usual MckLinky will stay open till Tuesday the 23rd).

Have fun!

I went on a hike this week along the river by Wauwatosa. There was a spot in the river where there was a metallic film on the water from a piece of metal debris. Since it was not supposed to be there, I considered the water less than perfect.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating site. I'm sorry I don't have a phot (or photography skills...) to add to the challenge. I bet your second graders are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete